Given this function

(defn map-func
    "test map function"
    []
    (let [mtr-seq (vector "a" 1 "b" 2 "c" 3 "d" 4)
          read-map (<how to load key and value from mtr-seq>)
          (println read-map)))

I want to load read-map with the keys and values from mtr-seq.

Eventually, this data is going to be from the return from parse-csv
(clojure-csv), but I seem to be making more progress using simpler
examples.

The "a", "b", and so on represent a character string premise id, and
the 1, 2, and so on represent a meter read.

My goal is to create a map, and then pass that around in other
functions.

Thanks.
cmn