And we certainly will. And, as I stated in my previous email, we will do so with actions. My point is simply that I would rather not spend energy even talking about this, but rather demonstrating that we stand by our decisions by continuing on in the fashion Rich started, and many after have followed. I don't see how arguing about the merits of one person or another helps in any situation, or their technical influence or credibility. I would rather just put all that behind us.

As you asked, Clojure/core will continue in the fashion that it always has. We welcome all ideas and opinions, though we will always think carefully about which ones are accepted into the Clojure language. You can rest easy knowing that the effort you put into building up your Clojure knowledge will not go to waste :)

Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--
Clojure/core