On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 03:14:01 -0400, Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hin...@fastmail.net> wrote:

AOT compilation: My case is probably a bit complex in this respect. I need AOT compilation only because I want to produce an executable jar, so there is at least one namespace that must be AOT compiled. For building that executable jar, it doesn't matter if everything else is AOT compiled as well. But I want to be able to build a standard library jar with just the Clojure code to make sure it works with future Clojure releases. One solution would be to have two completely different builds, one for the executable jar and one for the library version, but using the same set of source code files.

You might be able to use the :impl-ns option in gen-class to limit the extent of AOT compilation.

--
Hugo Duncan