Or an option for more extended doc when launching REPL for those who need
the extra documentation more than performance during development, or maybe a
searchable dictionary panel at the left hand side of REPL, ala some versions
of Ruby's irb.

Meanwhile, thanks for the pointer to the clojure quickref at clojuredocs.org.
Good enough.

Tuba