Several people have asked about access to Rich's upcoming talk this Wednesday
night [1]. In order to make information available for those who are not present
in NYC, we are planning to do the following:

During the talk:

* We will be live streaming the talk at [2]. This is our first time live
streaming from the facility, so cross your fingers.

* We will be covering the talk live in the Clojure IRC.

After the talk:

* Video will be posted online. Once the editing is complete, I will post a link
here with details.

* The slides will be posted online.

Cheers,
Stu