There's allot here I really like. This could end up being "the" IDE
for clojure newbies. I agree though, lein integration would be
awesome. One of my biggest complaints against larger IDE's is trying
to get them to look at the lein classpaths. Getting the same result in
my repl as I get by doing "lein run" would be awesome.

Great job!

Timothy