On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Colin Yates <colin.ya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I find his videos very easy to watch - I think it was around a hour, but the
> time flies by.

An hour of Will Smith blasting aliens "flies by". An hour of a talking
head is better presented as text. An hour of talking head + slides is
better presented as text + inline images. Particularly since text is
searchable and video, for the foreseeable future, is not. :)

--
Protege: What is this seething mass of parentheses?!
Master: Your father's Lisp REPL. This is the language of a true