The first thing I do when experiencing something strange like this is to remove anything possible. In this case, try taking Leiningen out of the picture and just running it directly. I am thinking that Colin is correct in his assessment that this is related to the bug that has already been filed.

Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--
Clojure/core