On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Anthony Grimes <disciplera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like main is called the same way. Like I said, my example is not
> much different than the one that comes with cljs.
>
> (ns nodels
>   (:require [cljs.nodejs :as nodejs]))
> (def fs (nodejs/require "fs"))
> (def path (nodejs/require "path"))
> (defn file-seq [dir]
>   (tree-seq
>     (fn [f] (.isDirectory (.statSync fs f) ()))
>     (fn [d] (map #(.join path d %) (.readdirSync fs d)))
>     dir))
> (defn -main [& paths]
>   (dorun (map println (mapcat file-seq paths))))
> (set! *main-cli-fn* -main)
> The above example is the one I'm talking about and works fine. It's weird.

I see some maybe-salient differences:

1. The working example has an ns form. Maybe being in the JS
equivalent of the default package is causing problems?

2. The working example has nodejs/require instead of node/require in the defs.

However, if you're using (ns something (:require [cljs.nodejs :as
node])) and just didn't post it then neither of those can be related
to the cause...

--
Protege: What is this seething mass of parentheses?!
Master: Your father's Lisp REPL. This is the language of a true