On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Tero Parviainen <ter...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a known "feature" with Closure templates:
> http://code.google.com/p/closure-templates/issues/detail?id=25
>
> The Closure compiler does name replacement on the template parameters,
> so that after the compilation the argument names are no longer
> "greeting" and "year". The JS object constructed in ClojureScript does
> not use dot notation, so those keys are not subject to the same name
> replacements.

If you construct the javascript object like:

  (js* "{greeting: 'xx', year: 1999}")

then the closure compiler seems to be able to do parameter replacement on
the keys, but if you construct the javascript object like:

  (js* "{'greeting': 'xx', 'year': 1999}")

then it cant.

So I'm assuming that the problem is in the use of .strobj, and there is some
better way to convert the clojure map to a javascript map that outputs
symbol style keys rather than string style keys - is there a simple way to
do that?  Would that fix the problem?

--
Dave