;;;; In that case I would suggest putting it on top of the file more
or less like this
;;;; with a lot of ;'s at the start. You could create a script to
update that automatically
;;;; from the CVS I suppose, and if you make sure it's autogenerated
and that it comes
;;;; from the CVS it gives a lot more insight for both sides. But
that's my opinion.
;;;; At least I wouldn't put it in the docstring.

(ns code-starts-here ...)