I've been playing around writing a fun little ClojureScript project -
it's a bit different, so I thought you might like to see it:

  http://mjg123.github.com/pacman/pacman.html

As I was feeling my way quite blindly through ClojureScript and
gClosure I have let the code get into a bit of a mess and I don't
think I'll really work on it much more.  I have learned an awful lot
though (which was the main objective) - my main lessons are:

 - ClojureScript is awesome.  The performance and stability of it are
really astounding.  Really great work guys.
 - Debugging a ClojureScript app is hard.  I never figured out how to
get js/console to work.  My best solution was to compile & run very
often, so that errors were caught quickly.  Better yet would have been
thorough testing ;)

 - it *is* possible to write a game with no mutable state (well, I use
an atom to hold the most-recently-pressed key, but apart from that...
The state-of-the-world datastructure is immutable)

 - Some functions missing from ClojureScript which surprised me: range, int
 - Some functions behave differently between Clojure and ClojureScript
(due to underlying platform differences): mod

 - Testing is very important.  The gClosure jsunit stuff looks nice
but I'd love a midje-like API for it.

Browser-compatibility:  Chrome - OK, Firefox 6 - sometimes crashes
with "too much recursion", IE/Safari - Forget it.

Happy to answer any questions, otherwise I'll be over here hacking
some Clojure   :)

  Matthew