Hello Clojurians,

I'm struggling to work with errors in Clojure. This is one example, one
case, but I had many like these before:

user=> (load-file "/Users/pupeno/Projects/mgr/src/lobos/migrations.clj")
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: role "lobos" does not exist
(config.clj:1)

It just gives one line, no stack trace. config.clj looks like this:

(ns lobos.config)

(def db
  {:classname "org.postgresql.Driver"
   :subprotocol "postgresql"
   :subname "//localhost:5432/mgr"
   :user "mgr"
   :password "chi1lie7Wai3ioP6aing3ooci"})

What now? how do I start to unravel this? How would you do it?

Thanks.