On 08/29/2011 06:01 PM, Aaron Bedra wrote:
The version of ASM that is bundled in Clojure is very old.  This will
likely cause problems.  You are correct in looking to ASM 4 since it has
started supported the JSR-292 stuff and other Java 7 changes.  I am
planning on doing an extraction, update, and re-packaging of ASM in
Clojure as soon as Programming Clojure hits the printers.  This most
likely won't get started until October though because of conferences.
I've already done that for my branch (that was a task in itself! needed a little monkeypatching to support Clojure's DynamicClassLoader), so you may want to leave it to me.

My code is in quite a messy state now and I'm embarrassed to make it public quite yet...

BTW, does somebody have an Eclipse Java code formatter configuration for Clojure's wacky coding style?

-Tal