On Aug 30, 11:05 am, atucker <agjf.tuc...@googlemail.com> wrote:

/ I thought perhaps the problem was related to this
onehttp://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/2ad1db6d4...,
/ but Dragger.js hasn't been updated since January.

Sorry!  That's not true at all.  But even in the older library version
bundled with ClojureScript, function Dragger still looks like a
constructor and is labelled as such.

/ I also tried to require goog.ui but found the cljs compiler gives a
/ fatal error.

Specifically:

user=> (cljsc/build "hello.cljs" {:optimizations :advanced :output-to
"hello.js"})
Aug 30, 2011 11:58:56 AM
com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
SEVERE: hello:5: ERROR - required "goog.ui" namespace never provided
goog.require('goog.ui');
            ^

Aug 30, 2011 11:58:56 AM
com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager printSummary
WARNING: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
ERROR: JSC_MISSING_PROVIDE_ERROR. required "goog.ui" namespace never
provided at hello line 5 : 12
nil

Ta, A.