On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Christopher Redinger
<redin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Clojure 1.3 RC0 is now available at http://clojure.org/downloads
> Changes since Beta 3:
> * Optimization should not demote BigInts (CLJ-836)
> * Added Intrinsics

Could someone speak to this change since it didn't have an attached
JIRA ticket? It looks like an optimization to use direct bytecodes
rather than static method calls for a certain set of operations in
some contexts?

> * fix nary-inline so *unchecked-math* works again
> Please download it and let us know how it works for you. 1.3 is getting
> close.

We'll be running tests today on dev, CI and probably QA. We're looking
to take a new build of our platform into production this week, which
has a LOT more Clojure in it and, if RC0 works out, that'll be in our
production build too.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/