Would it be possible to store the original defn s-expression source code in
metadata added to the java byte-code function? It would be highly
inefficient (and most of the time meaningless) for autogenerated functions,
but quite a  small overhead for the few locs a developer spits out during a
hack-togheter-sessions - which btw sounds marvelous!

/Linus