Hey all!

Just wanted to drop you all a quick note to remind you that today is the
last day of early bird pricing for Clojure/conj. We now have as many
attendees registered as we had in attendance last year. So this event is
really shaping up to be a fantastic Clojure conference.

The full schedule is available here: http://clojure-conj.org/schedule

There is also training available prior to the Conj, which also has an early
bird price that ends today: http://clojure-conj.org/training

And don't forget, the discounted rate on the hotel room at the venue is good
until Oct. 10: http://clojure-conj.org/venue

If you are a full time student that is using Clojure, we also have some
student scholarship money available thanks to Revelytix. If you need some
help with the ticket price, let us know the details and we'll work with you.

Thanks!
Chris
Clojure/core