Not that I could detect any ... monitoring the traffic from Firebug
shows me a GET request that sends a lot of sensible looking
javascript, then I see a POST to localhost:9000 which gets answered by
the goog.provide for the repl. The only detectable difference I see on
the browser side is that the POST is kept open in the example that
comes with ClojureScript and is directly ended after sending the
goog.provide in my own example.