Good thinking. Don't have an answer yet but maven failed with
-------
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/2.3/maven-resources-plugin-2.3.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-
resources-plugin:pom:2.3' from repository central (http://
repo1.maven.org/maven2): Error transferring file: Network is
unreachable
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/2.3/maven-resources-plugin-2.3.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-
resources-plugin:pom:2.3' from repository central (http://
repo1.maven.org/maven2): Error transferring file: Network is
unreachable
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

--------

I should remove and add Sun Java. Of course I don't want to do it
exactly the way I did it last time:-). Any suggestions? -Bruce