I'm struggling at getting started in ClojureScript.

One problem I have:

I don't have to look far in Closure before I find an API like this:

http://closure-library.googlecode.com/svn/docs/class_goog_dom_DomHelper.html#goog.dom.DomHelper.prototype.createDom

that takes a JavaScript name/value object/map.  Is there an easy way to
construct a JavaScript object like this, eg from a ClojureScript map?  I
couldn't see anything, but this seems like an important thing.  If there
isn't one yet, can we expect one, or are there some issues?

Also, how do people go about writing a Closure app.  Do people make their
own UI components?  Is that easy to do in ClojureScript?

--
Dave