Hi. I'm new to Clojure, and enjoy using it very much. It's been years since
I learned Scheme back in college, and it's a pleasure going back to lisp.
I do, however, have a question regarding real-world Clojure use in large
teams. While I clearly understand the pros of common data
access/manipulation, doesn't the lack of encapsulation prove problematic in
large projects with many developers? E.g., one developer may add a keyword
to a map for one purpose, and another, use the same keyword for a different
purpose. With classes, all data manipulation for a single type is located
in one place, so such clashes can easily be prevented, let alone the fact
that encapsulation helps delineate legal operations with the data.
I realize there are always tradeoffs, and perhaps the pros outweigh the
cons, but I would like to know how you deal with such problems, that
invariably arise in large-team development.

Thanks.