Hi,

I have a clojurescript app which connects to a repl server. But it
never worked, always hanging in evaluating the expression. As the repl
sample app which comes with clojurescript worked, I soon managed to
establish that my browser repl works as expected if I don't run my
application code (which makes an xhrio request to the server and
displays some UI.)

I am not sure what is causing this. Isn't the browser repl event-
driven as everything else in the browser? Any thoughts on debugging
this further?

Thanks