On Nov 8, 2011, at 6:44 PM, Stuart Halloway wrote:

> Line 4 of midje.util.report is unusual in several ways:  it precedes the ns
> call, adds a second ns call, does an eval, and uses def forms not at the top
> level:

Thanks, Stu. That code was a patch that came in when I was new to Clojure, and
I didn't understand it. I think it was a workaround for something in Clojure
1.1. I bet I can figure it out now.

-----
Brian Marick, Artisanal Labrador
Now working at http://path11.com
Contract programming in Ruby and Clojure
Occasional consulting on Agile