On 15 nov. 2011, at 17:00, David Nolen wrote:

> Integrating with C / C++ is also possible with ClojureScript + (V8 or
> Node.js) as well.

I never looked at those options. Is it possible to manipulate C/C++ data
directly from ClojureScript, without bulky wrapper objects? That's what I care
most about. I'd have to be able to iterate over a huge C array (say, 500 MB of
floats) without converting that array to some high-level sequence object first,
and ideally feeding each float to a Clojure function compiled to something that
processes C floats, rather than converting each float to some high-level object.

Konrad.