Hello everyone,

I would like to announce the first release of Clarity (v0.5.1), a
Swing-based GUI library. It's available on github and through clojars:

   https://github.com/stathissideris/clarity

   [clarity "0.5.1"]

Also, here's an introductory talk (will only play as embedded
unfortunately):

http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/scala/lightening-talk-clarity-a-wrapper-for-swing

Finally, a couple of tutorial-style pages from the wiki:

   https://github.com/stathissideris/clarity/wiki/Component

   https://github.com/stathissideris/clarity/wiki/Forms

This is a new library and I coule really use some feedback on the
syntax, the features, and maybe even the code.

Thanks,

Stathis