Yes, I imagine that bootstrapping on windows isn't the funnest
process. Life might become easier if you installed the windows
services for unix or cygwin/msys or the like and call the script/
bootstrap file.

but just to clarify the structure of the "lib" folder should be as
follows (if following the
bootstrap script)
lib\clojure-x.x.x.jar
lib\closure-compiler-rxxxx.jar
lib\rhino-rx.x.jar
lib\goog.jar (this is what you created with the `jar -cf goog.jar
closure-library/goog` command.

If you're unfamiliar with the bootstrap script (found in the scripts
directory) which i'm assuming that you are using as a reference. It
can be (on *nix environments to perform the tasks which you are having
a problem with.

Now as an alternative (and I by no means endorse using this unless you
just want to test - but in saying that it has not been testing on
windows yet...) you can checkout a fork I've made of clojurescript -
It's really just the master branch from about a week ago - I'm yet to
re-merge the latest changes, but it has the merged prop-access branch
and some minor refactoring to make use of lein to resolve any deps it
can (it also includes some manually built assets such as the goog.jar
you require which are not contributed to maven) it's found @
https://github.com/bjconlan/clojurescript.

If you have leiningen installed you can just call `lein deps` and it
will populate the `lib` folder with the required libraries then just
copy them into master branch you have checked out from clojure/
clojurescript.

I hope this helps? Although I might have overlooked your question...
perhaps looking at the tools jar documentation (http://docs.oracle.com/
javase/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/windows/jar.html) might help a little more
in that regard.