Hi Marek!

I would def a protocol CustomArithmetics and include the the nescessary
methods for arithmetics, and then a deftype for each custom arithmetics. It
would be possible to extend the protocol for Longs and Integers as well, if
needed.

If you would like to use the normal operator-names +,- etc then make sure
that exclude those in the ns-declaration where I would use refer :exclude
... and then redefine them as above.

Oh sorry for the handwaving, but maybe this at least could get you in the
right direction.

/Linus