Yes, it does. I had problems with some midje-facts crashing the rendering
in marginalia, but was able to just give the files as consecutive arguments
as a work around.

lein marg src/app/core.clj src/app/another/file.clj

wildcards works fine as well.

This problem with midje-facts being incompatible with marginalia needs
further investigation from my side though.

btw - is there a possibility to hide comments in emacs/slime? Midje-mode
have this great feature of collapsing fact-clausules for reducing clutter.
Would love to have the same thing when I have pages and pages of comments.

/Linus