Hi Erlis,

This is the most recent blog entry I've found w.r.t. getting up and running
with Clojure CLR:

http://www.myclojureadventure.com/2011/10/getting-started-with-clojure-clr.html

What I really like about this particular blog is that the author has also
written follow-up articles (in Nov. and Dec. of 2011) on how to do things
like talk to SQL Server from Clojure CLR and how to call into Clojure CLR
from C#.  Hope this helps!