Hi Joshua!

I've been using Anki for repeating unsorted Clojure-stuff in about a year.
It's good for knowing all the instructions and source code, but the key to
success is always to solve more or less complicated problems
(4clojure.orgetc). On the practical side I have a lot left to learn,
also since I'm not
very skilled in algoritms in other languages [because the have so much
boilerplate and therefore is boring to program in].

/Linus