Hi all,

here's my first library that's stand-alone and doesn't have anything to
do with our graph library, although the concepts stem from there.

clj-rpe enables you to traverse arbitrary object structures (maps,
records, java objects) in a declarative manner using regular operators
like sequence, option, alternative, iteration, and exponent.

Here's a little teaser.  That's how you can retrieve the set of all
direct and indirect supertypes (superclasses and implemented interfaces)
of the class Long.

    (rpe Long [rpe-+ [rpe-alt 'getSuperclass 'getInterfaces]])
    ;=> #{java.lang.Number java.lang.Comparable
          java.lang.Object java.io.Serializable}

Get the code and read the docs at:

  https://github.com/tsdh/clj-rpe

Get the jar from Clojars:

  http://clojars.org/clj-rpe

Comments, suggestions, feedback, patches, pull requests all welcome.

Bye,
Tassilo