Hi,
In my browser repl, which follows the ClojureScript wiki[1], I must
specify variables with namespace even if `in-ns` is used, but I
noticed that I don't have to do in the repl of ClojureScript One[2].

Am I the only one who cannot access variables without namespace?
What makes the diffirence?

log:
ClojureScript:cljs.user> (in-ns 'myns)

ClojureScript:myns> myns/mydiv     ;;with a namespace
#<[object HTMLDivElement]>

ClojureScript:myns> mydiv             ;;without a namespace
"Error evaluating:" mydiv :as ".mydiv;\n"
#<SyntaxError: Unexpected token .>
SyntaxError: Unexpected token .
    at http://localhost:8080/cljs/clojure/browser/repl.js:21:158

[1] https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Emacs-%26-inferior-lisp-mode