Hi,

I'm just starting with clojurescript and domina.  I have some html in
a string, eg:

(def s "<section><div><h3>Hello</h3></div></section>")

Is it possible to run xpaths over this node?  (nodes s) seems to
convert it into some sort of dom object...

Is it possible to change the text of the h3 element?

Am I going about this wrong - should I be attaching my snippet to the
document, and then xpathing it there?

--
Dave