Thank's Colin, that's what I've been thinking...
Maybe some mixing is a better approach, I really
enjoy concurrency programming with Clojure, but I think I need to try some
other libraries/languages (such as Scala as you mentioned, which is great
as well) to see where each one fits in my problem, maybe that would be
better.