Hi All,

I'm using Clojure 1.3.0 with CDT 1.2.6.2 on OSX Lion with Java 1.6.

I want to set a breakpoint on -main on the program to be debugged. So,
run lein repl on this program. It opens up port 8030 successfully.
(This is based off the documentation here:
http://georgejahad.com/clojure/cdt.html)
seans-macaroni-book:gslisp seanneilan$ lein repl
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8030
REPL started; server listening on localhost port 13575

Then, I start up a new shell in a different project and do this to
attach to the program to be debugged:
seans-macaroni-book:cdt seanneilan$ lein repl
REPL started; server listening on localhost port 57048
user=> (use 'cdt.ui)
nil
user=> (cdt-attach 8030)
nil
user=> CDT ready

It attaches correctly. Then, I set the breakpoint on -main
user=> (set-bp gslisp.core/-main)
bp set on (#<LocationImpl gslisp.core$_main:240>)
nil

Then, in the other shell, I call -main
gslisp.core=> (-main)
which correctly stalls

In the debugger shell, I see
user=> Breakpoint #<BreakpointEventImpl breakpointev...@gslisp.core
$_main:240 in thread Thread-2> hit
CDT location is /Users/seanneilan/BucketsOfNantucket/research/gslisp/
src/gslisp/core.clj:240:0:

But, if I try to type any debugging commands, I get this:
user=> (locals)
ArityException Wrong number of args (0) passed to: reval$locals
clojure.lang.AFn.throwArity (AFn.java:437)
user=> (up)
ArityException Wrong number of args (0) passed to: ui$up
clojure.lang.AFn.throwArity (AFn.java:437)
user=> (down)
ArityException Wrong number of args (0) passed to: ui$down
clojure.lang.AFn.throwArity (AFn.java:437)
user=> (up 1)
ArityException Wrong number of args (1) passed to: ui$up
clojure.lang.AFn.throwArity (AFn.java:437)
user=> (up 0 0)
IllegalArgumentException No matching field found: frames for class
java.lang.Long  clojure.lang.Reflector.getInstanceField
(Reflector.java:289)
user=> (print-frames)
ArityException Wrong number of args (0) passed to: ui$print-frames
clojure.lang.AFn.throwArity (AFn.java:437)
user=> (cont)
CompilerException java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve
symbol: cont in this context, compiling:(NO_SOURCE_PATH:20)

So basically the breakpoint hits but I can't run any debugging
commands.