Hi! Long way!

To start with I would head for using webnoir+korma for starters. I think
its a better lighted up road for people to start with (eventually you could
dump the jvm after a while and run everything in node.js or something but
for now thats a risky road for someone new to the language IMO.)

Start with installing lein, then go to webnoir for getting a webserver up.
Then add korma and connect it to sql. You can use clojurescript for the
cool website but to run the backend in cljs seems a bit overwhelming for a
start.

Does that sound reasonable to start with? Once you have lein, noir is very
easy. Swank + slime is grrrreat when you want to test the backend/sql
without the website first. Just ask if you have further questions, we try
to clean the way of mines as fast as we can with documentation and
everything.

/Linus