Mindblowing! I can imagine many applications for datomic, it looks like a
very powerful abstraction which is overcoming many of the problems I've
been encountering when I've built applications. Thanks, Rich!

Chris Grangers awesome experimental UI for developing javascript games is
covered in Wired's blog Webmonkey: http://www.webmonkey.com/ (I found it
browsing the http://Wired.com!) Congratulations!

/Linus