We have now released kibit[1] 0.0.2 to Clojars.

New in this release is

* Leiningen 2.0 support
* Better at finding source code
* More rules
* Marginalia docs[3]
* Lots of small fixes

Kibit is a simple code analysis tool (and leiningen plugin). The
purpose of the tool is to tell its users that "Hey, There's already a
function for that!".

Kibit uses core.logic[2] to search for patterns of code for which
there might exist simpler functions. For example, if the analyzer
finds

    (apply concat (apply map ...)

It will make the suggestion to use `(mapcat ...)` instead.

I would like to thank all contributors and especially Paul deGrandis
who has helped me with everything in this release!

Jonas

[1] https://github.com/jonase/kibit
[2] https://github.com/clojure/core.logic
[3] http://jonase.github.com/kibit/