2012/3/14 David Nolen <dnolen.li...@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Daniel Gagnon <redalas...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM, David Nolen <dnolen.li...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks to Edmund Jackson we have a new primer for core.logic:
>>> https://github.com/clojure/core.logic/wiki/A-Core.logic-Primer
>>>
>>> Feedback appreciated!
>>>
>>> David
>>>

>> It's pretty good and I think it's very accessible. If you compare to Learn
>> Prolog Now! <http://www.learnprolognow.org/lpnpage.php?pageid=online> it
>> lacks in the Pulp Fiction references department but it's still good.
>>
>> I think you should say a word about prolog and mention that unlike it
>> core.logic isn't turing complete and can't have infinite loops (unless I'm
>> mistaken about core.logic)
>>

> core.logic suffers the same pitfalls as Prolog for the most part :)

Thank you for making learning resources availiable in this vibrant and
powerful clojure-functionality.

I'm missing a (very) short note on how to get started. Using leiningen
with

:dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.3.0"]
  [core.logic "0.6.1-SNAPSHOT"]]

and defining a file for the primer as

(ns logictest.primer
  (:refer-clojure :exclude [==])
  (:use [clojure.core.logic]))

according to the Readme.md just renders a

"Could not locate clojure/core/logic__init.class or clojure/core/logic.clj
on classpath:" for me when executed, which is unexpected.

Will carry on trying, but I remeber this have bitten me before when trying
to hacking core.logic. What is a correct minimal experimental setup?

/Linus