Hi vet,

In clooj + lein, there are three steps to adding a jar to a project.
1. Edit the project.clj file to include the artifact in the project's
dependencies
2. Go to the command line and type "lein deps"

Restarting the REPL loads all jars inside the project's lib directory on
the classpath. You shouldn't have to restart clooj itself.

Arthur