I'm hoping to start learning Clojure (via The Joy Of Clojure book), but I'm
having trouble downloading Clojure 1.3 from the
http://clojure.org/downloads site.  It downloads maybe 50 or 100 MB very
slowly, then grinds to a halt saying the download was interrupted (on
Google Chrome browser). Other download sites are working fine witht eh same
browser/network connection etc, but I've been trying Clojure at regular
intervals all day and keep getting the same problem.

Is there an alternative/mirror site for downloading Clojure, or do I just
have to wait until the main site is working again?