I haven't tried yet, but lein-cljsbuild [1] is meant to support
multiple builds, and I believe something like the below config would
be what you are looking for:

:cljsbuild {
    :builds
        [{:source-path "src/cljs/project1"
          :compiler {:output-to "resources/public/cljs/script1.js"
                          :externs ["externs/jquery.js"]
                          :optimizations :advanced
                          :pretty-print true}}
         {:source-path "src/cljs/project2"
          :compiler {:output-to "resources/public/cljs/script2.js"
                          :externs ["externs/jquery.js"]
                          :optimizations :advanced
                          :pretty-print true}}]}

[1] https://github.com/emezeske/lein-cljsbuild