Hi Folks,

I'm really excited about clojurescript and trying to get into it. To get some
experience with it I have decide to implement promise library that become
increasingly popular this days in JavaScript mainly due to single threaded,
non-blocking nature. As clojurescript runs in the same single threaded
environment most of the clojure concurrency primitives did not make much sense,
while alternatives like JS promises seem like an interesting area to explore. I
have prototyped following library:

https://github.com/Gozala/eventual-cljs

At the moment it lacks tests and suggestions which testing library to use or
how to run tests on rhino are welcome (I could not find anything relevant yet).
Also I have not published this lib to any registry as I don't yet how that's
typically done, any pointers here would be helpful as well.

Going forward I'd like to use this work as base for implementing stream
abstraction (sequences of eventual) that would implement built-in protocols
associated with sequences. This is somewhat similar to work I've done in JS
https://github.com/Gozala/streamer/wiki/stream which also turned out to be very
similar to MS RX http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/gg577609

If you have some feedback or suggestions I'm happy to hear it.
Thanks
--
Irakli Gozalishvili
Web: http://www.jeditoolkit.com/