Hi,all

    I've implemented a simple DSL for monitoring apps in clojure based on
SSH.

Usage:  <goog_1871645686>https://github.com/killme2008/clj.monitor
An example:

  (defcluster mysql
        :clients [{:user "deploy" :host "mysql.app.com"}])
  (defmonitor mysql-monitor
         ;;Tasks to monitor mysql,we just ping mysql and make sure that
average load in 5 minutes is less than 3
         :tasks [(ping-mysql "root" "password")
                 (system-load :5 3)]
         ;;Mysql clusters for monitoring
         :clusters [:mysql])

   (start-monitors
         :cron "* 0/5 * * * ?"             ;;run monitors every five
minutes.
         :alerts [(mail :from "al...@app.com" :to "yourn...@app.com")]
;;send alerts to email address.
         :monitors [mysql-monitor])

Now it is just a beta release, if you have any questions or find
issues,please let me know,thanks.

--
庄晓丹
Email:        killme2...@gmail.com xzhu...@avos.com