James,
For learning, I'd recommend 4clojure.com and compare your solutions with
solutions submitted by other people. Also, if you have the cash, you could
pay clojure/core to pair with you. Unfortunately, I've never heard of
anyone doing that kind of thing as a mutually beneficial situation - (you
learn from them, you help them with their work)

Cheers, Jay