Thanks above two reply.
As Sean Corfield said,it is a bit complex.If there is a command option,ONE
TIME do this,it will more convenient.
For example:
java -jar clojure-1.5.0.jar -genclasses,will produce
clojure-lib-1.5.0.jar,and it is  genericized as Philip Potter mentioned!

Maybe Clojure as a general/regular Java lib will get more widely to
adopt,be more successful than a language :).