I have a repo that I've been using to stage some experiments with canvas
and clojurescript.  Today, while high on cold meds, I implemented a
wrapper for Processing.js which is fairly complete.  It is missing
clojure fns for the methods on PFont and PGraphic etc, but you can use
the normal javascript method invocation in those sitautions.

I whipped up a sketchbook for organizing my work too.  So you define
sketches and then they go into your sketchbook, and the "/sketchbook"
URL will prodive you an index of them.  Lots more could be done, but I
thought it was at a place worth showing others, since for all I know
someone else has, or wants, a Processing.js wrapper.

The github repo is:
https://github.com/craigbro/libre

Check out src/cljs/libre/sketch.cljs for the Processing.js wrapper.

Not sure where this should go next. I've just been enjoying hacking on
it today, and plan on using it to learn a bit more about clojurescript.
I like to make purty pictures too.

I have not done any work to make this a standalone project either.

--
Craig Brozefsky <cr...@red-bean.com>
Premature reification is the root of all evil