With testing frameworks, there's nothing like trying all of them with a
medium-sized code base. I use both clojure.test and Midje for
clj-webdriver, but have recently used (and enjoyed) Expectations to test a
parser/code-generator.

Midje is the most batteries-included of the three and provides more
facilities for top-down testing.