"Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com> writes:

> I thought I did not need the jsr166y.jar under java 7...what is
> happening?

> Has clojure 1.5 apha3 been aot-compiled against java 6?

It certainly looks that way. The compile-if macro [1] in
clojure.core.reducers conditionally defines several vars at runtime,
which would be defeated by precompilation.

For instance, getting the source for clojure.core.reducers/pool from
Java 7 returns:

    (def pool (delay (jsr166y.ForkJoinPool.)))

I don't have a solution myself, but I've been playing with the reducers
library by simply stripping the class files from the zip file:

    $ zip clojure-1.5.0-alpha3.jar -d clojure/core/reducers*.class

        guns

[1]:
https://github.com/clojure/clojure/blob/master/src/clj/clojure/core/reducers.clj#L37